Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Comparison Trap

I was at the ACFW conference this past week and through all the amazing speakers and bits of wisdom, one simple quote stuck out the most to me. It was something that author Rachel Hauck shared during worship. I thought I'd share it with you today.

Thank you, Rachel!


Someone Else's Success does not Insure Our Failure - Rachel Hauck
Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.

I invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Great quote. God is our ultimate agent. He promotes us when and where He desires. That is what keeps me going forward in my writing endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of wisdom in so few words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such truth. Thank you. There is a huge hungry world out there and they don't all eat sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete