Saturday, August 30, 2014

What Makes You Blossom?

I love this quote by Oscar Wilde because it makes me stop and think. So often we blossom because we're living up to expectations. So my question for you today is this, "When was the last time you blossomed just for the joy of it?"

A flower blossoms for its own joy - Oscar Wilde
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. I do it all the time. I've reached the age where I blossom for me and for the Lord as much as I can! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don 't know if it's quite the same, but I work for the joy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago I read a different definition of Joy and I think it hits the mark also. JOY
    Jesus, Others, Yourself. Sort of reshaped my view and attitude towards life.If we follow it, we can't go wrong. Regardless of what life brings us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the JOY definition Ric. Great paradigm shifter!

      Delete
  4. That's a great question Edie! Probably with my photography. I love interacting with people and nature and I love capturing special people and moments on my camera.

    LOVE the picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete