Friday, June 20, 2014

ALL IN ONE—A Comprehensive List of Twitter Posts

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson 

I’m excited to introduce a new type of post here on The Write Conversation. I’m calling these my ALL IN ONE posts. 

I get a lot of emails asking for links to all the relevant posts on a specific subject. I'm hoping that these posts will answer a need. In these, I’ll share links to all the posts I’ve written on a specific topic.

Today’s ALL IN ONE is a comprehensive list of Twitter posts.


The following links are a 4-part series is a basic, everything-you-need-to-know about Twitter




The next list is all the stand-alone posts I've written on Twitter










I'd also love to use these posts as a way for you to share general questions, as well as specifics you'd like to see covered within these topics. Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

TWEETABLES




2 comments:

  1. Somewhere I read (within the last year) that writers need to be more conscious of their time. It is far too easy to (for example) to waste time on Face Book and never get to the writing itself. I only do FB and write my blog--as far as social media, but I know FB can be a time sucker...I have thought of adding something like Twitter or Pineterest, or insta--well whatever that is, but I don't understand how any of that works, one, and two I don't want something more that sucks away more of my time. How does one find the time for all of these things? Or are they more of a nuisance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donevy, I recommend writers never spend more than 30 minutes a day on social media (FB, Twitter, etc) and only one block of time (like an hour or two) writing blog posts for the week. Here's a post I wrote about how I do social media in 30 minutes a day: http://thewriteconversation.blogspot.com/2014/03/social-media-mondayhow-i-do-social.html

      Thanks for stopping by, Blessings, E

      Delete