Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Worship - Priorities

Have you ever noticed how there aren’t enough hours in the day? I certainly have, in fact, that’s probably been one of the biggest complaints in my life. It frustrates me, I have such good intentions, but there seems to be no way to carry them out. I began to pray about this problem and as I did, slowly, God helped me see the answers. I definitely haven’t arrived as far as solving this problem, but I finally feel like I’m on the right track.

Essentially, God showed me that I’m not capable of ordering my day effectively without His guidance. He, not me, is the one who has the foreknowledge to prepare for upcoming things in my life. He reminded me that He is never surprised by events, circumstances or people. When I put Him first and make my relationship with Him my priority then everything else falls into place. There is no earthly explanation for this miracle, but I can attest to it in every aspect of my life.

Challenge: Take a week and every day, especially when you don’t have time, read a verse of two of Scripture and pray. Watch what God does with your time – I dare you!

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

No comments:

Post a Comment